Cookies Policy – LISTADEO.COM
Username and visitor:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that our web pages deposit on your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. when you use that device to access our website. Cookies allow you to recognize the User’s device when it re-accesses the page. By itself, a cookie does not contain or record information of a personal nature. Cookies can store user configurations and other information.
You can configure your browser in such a way that you reject all cookies or inform you every time a cookie is sent. Without cookies, however, it is possible that the website may not run certain functions or services correctly.
We also use the Cookies so that the User does not have to enter his password so frequently during a browsing session, also to post and verify the registrations and the activity of the User, always with the purpose of installing the Cookies, the benefit of the User that receives it, and will not be used for other purposes LISTADEO.COM
It is established that the installation, permanence and existence of the Cookies on the User’s computer depends on its exclusive will and can be removed from your computer when the User so wishes. To know how to remove Cookies from the system it is necessary to check the Help section of the browser.
In addition, cookies or other similar systems installed by third parties may be found on certain pages of our website. For example, when browsing a page created by a User, there may be a Cookie located on such page.
What do we do with the information?
To use the services of LISTADEO.COM the User must provide certain (personal information), such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc. having to provide it in a complete and accurate manner; LISTADEO.COM can corroborate this information by accessing public information, credit risk information centers, for which we are expressly authorized. LISTADEO.COM will treat this information confidentially.
LISTADEO.COM is expressly authorized to transmit the information provided by the User or visitor to the companies that offer their products and services in this website, not being responsible for the treatment that these third parties give to such information.
LISTADEO.COM can automatically store the activity of visitors and Users within the website. Such information may include the URL from which they come (whether or not on our website), what URLs they access next (whether or not on our website), which browsers they are using, and their IP addresses. Also the pages visited, the searches made, among other information can be stored and retained.
Depending on the authorization granted LISTADEO.COM you can:
1. Generate the instances of contact between the companies that offer their products and services and the stakeholders, potential clients and customers. For these cases LISTADEO.COM will be able to supply the personal data of the interested parties, potential customers and clients to the service providers for the sole purpose of providing information regarding the products and services offered.
2. Use the information for the improvement of the internal processes of LISTADEO.COM that allow to detect interests, needs and provide related information to them, being able to use them to improve our commercial strategies, to personalize offers and services.
3. Send information or messages by e-mail about new services.
4. Show advertising or promotions, banners of interest to our Users, in addition to the information expressly authorized in the preferences.
5. Send our newsletter.
6. Contact with those who publish the information generating a redirection of the queries and / or requests that the User makes.
7. Send information or warnings by short text messages (SMS) to the cell phone provided by the User in LISTADEO.COM SMS may contain (without limitation) information about the services of LISTADEO.COM and other obligations acquired by the use of such services.
8. In the event that LISTADEO.COM organizes contests or promotions, the winners expressly authorize to disseminate their names, personal data and images and those of their families, by the means and in the forms that they deem appropriate, for publicity and / or promotional, without the right to any compensation.
9. Sharing Personal information (including e-mail address) with service providers or outsourcing companies that contribute to improving or facilitating operations through LISTADEO.COM, undertaking to request these companies or suppliers the commitment to ensure the privacy of our users’ data, using mechanisms that comply with reasonable security standards.
LISTADEO.COM is not responsible for the improper use of the User’s Personal Information made by these companies or Internet sites.
What kind of cookies does LISTADEO.COM use?
We use two types: permanent cookies and session cookies. A permanent cookie helps us to recognize you as a User so that it is easier for you to return to LISTADEO.COM without having to log in again. After you have logged in, a permanent cookie remains in your browser and will be read by LISTADEO.COM when you return to the website. Session cookies only last one session (usually a visit to a website or a browser session).
Adobe Flash is another technology that can provide functions equivalent to a cookie. Adobe Flash is able to store information in your electronic device (in a file outside of your browser). Note that not all browsers provide the ability to remove Adobe Flash cookies (also called “locally stored objects” or LSOs). You can restrict or block cookies or locally stored objects from Adobe Flash through the Adobe website. As with any cookie, if you restrict flash cookies or locally stored objects, you may not be able to use some functions of LISTADEO.COM
What are cookies used for?
Cookies can be used to do many different things like recognizing yourself when you visit LISTADEO.COM, remember your preferences and offer a personalized experience according to your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with LISTADEO.COM faster and safer. In addition, cookies allow LISTADEO.COM to offer advertising on and off the LISTADEO.COM website
This table gives you more information on what we use for cookies:
Authentication: If you are logged in to LISTADEO.COM, cookies help us to show you the right information and to personalize your experience.
We use security cookies to authenticate Users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect User data against unauthorized third parties.
These cookies allow us to block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of the forms you fill in web pages.
Processes: Process cookies allow the operation of the website and offer services expected by the user that accesses the website, such as browsing websites or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the website can not function properly.
For example, we use a cookie called “lbcs” that allows Google Docs to open many documents in a browser. If this cookie is blocked, Google Docs could not function properly.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is the analysis tool that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with their properties. This tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and provide statistics of use of websites without personally identifying the visitors of LISTADEO.COM The main cookie used by Google Analytics is “__ga”.
In addition to providing website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used in conjunction with some of the advertising cookies described above to display more relevant ads on Google properties (e.g., on the Google search engine) and throughout the Web.
What third party cookies does LISTADEO.COM use?
It is possible that, when using our website, some cookies are stored that are not under the control of LISTADEO.COM. This can happen when the page you visit includes content displayed from a third party’s website, causing you to receive cookies from that third party’s services. However, no personal information will be stored in these cookies, unless you sign in to your account.
For example, it is possible that these cookies come from:
• Google Plus
• Other social networks
• Google Analytics
• Trusted operators
• Payment media agencies
• Marketing campaigns of LISTADEO.COM
LISTADEO.COM does not control the storage of or access to these cookies.
Control of cookies
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through your settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall User experience, as it will not be customized. You may not be able to save custom settings as your login information.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
If you block or delete cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customization settings you have previously specified, so our ability to customize your online experience would be limited. Please note that the LISTADEO.COM site will not function properly without the cookies.
Discover how you can change your settings, in the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser: