Protection of Personal Data – LISTADEO.COM
For the purposes of this paragraph, the following definitions shall apply:
1. Personal Database: the organized set of Personal Data ordered in a database that will be owned by the Company;
2. Personal Data: information of any kind referred to natural or ideal persons who are customers of the Company. Such information shall consist of name, address, National Identity Document, Tax Identification, telephone, email address and data related to the payment of the service (i.e., credit card number, CBU, etc.);
3. Holder of Personal Data: the Client of the Company;
4. Processing of Personal Data: all systematic and non-electronic operations and procedures that allow the collection, preservation, management, storage, modification, evaluation, blocking and, in general, processing of Personal Data.
The Client knows and accepts that:
1. The Company and / or its designee may require certain information that may be considered as “Personal Data” under the provisions of Law 25.326 (Protection of Personal Data) for the purposes of commercial management and advertising ;
2. The Company may contract third parties for the provision of storage, ordering, modification, evolution, blocking and in general processing of Personal Data.
Likewise, in compliance with Law 25.326 and the provisions issued by the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the Client is informed that:
1. The holder of the Personal Data has the power to exercise the right of access to them for free at intervals of not less than six months, unless a legitimate interest to the effect is established as established in article 14, paragraph 3 of Law 25.326;
2. Every person has the right to be rectified, updated and, where appropriate, deleted or subject to confidentiality, Personal Data of which he / she is the holder, that are included in a data bank (article 16 of Law 25.326);
3. The holder may at any time request the withdrawal or blocking of his name from the data banks;
The NATIONAL ADMINISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION, the Control Body of Law N ° 25.326, has the authority to deal with complaints and claims that arise in relation to non-compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data (Article 2 of Regulation 10 / 08 of the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data);
1. For the exercise of these rights of access, rectification, updating, blocking or deletion – the owner of the Personal Data must send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org and, after previous identification, must complete the form therein shall be provided for that purpose “.